Welcome to 11th Floor Games!

We are a group of game players, game designers and game enthusiasts located in Kansai Japan. Take a look around for info on the games we're playing, making and enjoying.


Saturday, January 31, 2009

Vintage Board Game Design Gold Mine

No one's gonna get as excited about all this as me. Check out this vintage stuff, it's AWSOME!

OK, look. If we're gonna do board games, they have to have a vintage element to them: as well as a hand-made element. They're just so cool.






































1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have an old game in mint condition called Punter's Pooches given to me circa 1935 in Port Elizabeth RSA.
Six greyhounds line up and each player moves ahead according to number on the dice.
I cannot find any reference on the net. I can supply a picture.
I just happen to be one of those lucky guys whose moms saved all my toys. Colin